Whether keeping your data in the cloud or running on-premise systems, backup services are critical for protecting your information and, therefore, your business.
While cloud services often provide redundancy to prevent loss from the types of hardware and software failures that can cripple on-premise systems, all of your data remains susceptible to user action. Whether accidental or intentional, users will overwrite, delete, misfile, or improperly edit documents.
In addition, data in cloud-based storage remains susceptible to sync failures and application errors.
For Cloud Services
Over 2/3 of data loss from cloud-based systems is due to user error or action. File-sync, application error, and malware-infected clients follow.
We offer a range of backup solutions for data in the cloud that include:
- Flexible retention
- Per-user and per-GB fee options
- Admin portals
- Encryption of data in transit and at rest
- Single and multiple administrator options
- Varied backup schedules
- Secure data centers meeting SSAE, HIPAA, PCI, and other security standards
Our solutions for Google Apps capture all of your data, including:
- Calendar events
- Drive content (native Google, uploaded, and synced)